Dr. Oz Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo Recipe, Shared by Lisa Lillien from “Hungry Girl”
You don’t have to throw out all the foods that you love when you are wanting to lose weight. To prove this point Dr. Oz invited Lisa Lillien (the founder of Hungry Girl) on to his show to share her Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo Recipe. Lisa Lillien has found out the secrets of cooking the foods you love in a guilt free manner so you can lose those unwanted pounds without feeling deprived every day.
Dr. Oz Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo Recipe, by Lisa Lillien from Hungry Girl
- 1 package of Shirataki Fettuccine Noodles (no carbs and only 10 calories!)
- 1 teaspoon of reduced fat sour cream
- 1 light swiss cheese wedge
- 1/2 cup of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of chopped spinach
- 2 teaspoons of reduced fat parmesan cheese topping
- 3 ounces of ready to eat shrimp
- Seasonings of your choice (optional but will help add flavor)
A whole bag of Shirataki noodles only has 40 calories. Just that alone makes this recipe a guilt free past choice! 10 calories per serving!
- Rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly
- Mix in reduced fat sour cream
- Add the pre-cooked shrimp
- Add 1/2 cup of spinach
- Add 1/c cup of thawed broccoli florets
- Add seasonings of choice
- Sprinkle reduced fat grated parmesan cheese on top
Dr. Oz wanted to show his viewers how big of a difference this Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo Recipe is with recipes using regular pasts. Lisa’s recipe has 195 calories. Regular pasta alfredo recipe similar to this would have up to 1000 calories! Ya, just a slight difference there.
4.5 grams of ffat
5 grams of fiber
21 grams of protein