Dr. Oz March 31, April 1, 2, 3, 4th Show Topics
Will you be unable to watch the upcoming episodes on March 31 through April 4th, 2014? Listed below are the shop topics for the entire week. Be sure to set your DVR’s if any of the topics interest you. Some of the topics include crash dieting, insomnia remedies, how to improve your sex life, foods to lower your cholesterol and much more… Here are the topics for each episode :
Monday, March 31, 2014 – The Health Tell All Episode
- Today, Dr. Oz kicks off the week talking about “innocent” habits that could be throwing your hormones out of balance. Dr. Natasha Turner (author of The Supercharged Hormone Diet) talks about how common practices like crash dieting, exercise and even taking a coffee break can effect your hormones.
- Guliana and Bill Rancic talks about their health issues they have faced. Breast cancer, infertility.
- Dr. Oz shares 3 all natural “night cap” remedies to help you solve your biggest sleep complaints.
- What your handwriting may be telling you about your health
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 – The New Ways To Lower Your Risk Of Developing Alzheimers
- Dr. Will be talking about the latest cutting edge research on Alzheimer’s with Dr. Cynthia Green. They discus three exciting research breakthroughs that may help prevent you or a loved one of getting Alzheimers!
- Dr. Oz exposes the orange juice industry and talks about which orange juice products you should be buying and which you should steer clear from.
- Warning signs your “raspy” voice may be telling you.
- The dangers of “nail biting” and tips to stop this habit.
- Ary Nunez (celebrity trainer) share ways to get rid of those “bat wings” and get the arms you have always wanted.
- Dr. Oz fesses up to some secrets that nobody knows.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 – Dangerous Ingredients In Your OTC Medications
- Roger Bate and Elizabeth Jungman join Dr. Oz to talk about dangerous ingredients in prescription and over the counter medications that are likely in your medicine cabinet..
- Dr. Oz interviews Pamela Rauseo, who saved her 5 month year old nephew using CPR on the side of a highway. Pamela shares a lesson on how to perform CPR with the audience.
- Could the reason why you have been so exhausted be because of a yeast infection in your belly? Dr. Oz talks about how an overgrowth of yeast can cause fatigue amongst other symptoms and two easy solutions to re-balance your gut.
- Dr. Oz talks about how Strawberries work wonders at lowering your cholesterol..
- Anatomy IQ game.
Thursday, April 3, 2014 – Revive Your Sex Life
- Sex expert, Esther Perel joins Dr. Oz to talk about how to revive your sex life.
- Why starch resistant yams are the super carb that could help prevent you from getting cancer.
- Stomachache, gas, and bloating remedies.
- How to look 1o years younger over the weekend!!
Friday, April 4, 2014 – Does Believing In Angels Have The Power To Heal?
- Rebecca Rosen (spiritual medium) speaks with Dr. Oz about how angels can bring healing to your life and not just physically. Also mentally and spiritual healing.
- 3 red flags that you are aging too fast and what you can do to stop it.
- All natural dandruff remedy that will take care of your problem for good!
- Why oil of oregano is Mother Nature’s most powerful antibioticSigns and symptoms for when you should head to the doctor.How to “de-clutter” your life.