Dr. Oz Week Preview : What Will Be Featured On Today’s (March 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7) TV Show Episodes :
Will you be unable to watch Dr. Oz’s show today? Or any other day in the upcoming week? Listed below is the weekly show preview summary. Be sure to like us on Facebook to view daily show recaps so you don’t miss out on any of the health related topics discussed on the show.
Monday March 3, 2014 : Ultimate Anti-Aging Guide – Boost Your Energy in 7 Days
Monday starts off the week with a bang. If your Monday mornings have you feeling tired and lethargic, the March 3rd episode is for you. Dr. Oz will be talking about a 7 day plan to jump start your energy, knock our your fatigue, and tips on how to get the most out of your day. Other topics of the March 3 episode include :
- Tips on how to clean your gut
- How to sharpen your mental power
- 4 herbs for chronic stress
- 3 tests that you should be asking for at your annual physical
- Shaun T – Fat busting tips. Shaun T is a fitness guru that has help many people lose weight and get in the best shape of their lives. Shaun T will be sharing all new fat busting tips that will help you shred fat fast!
- Quinoa chocolate chip cookies – Here is the Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe that was featured on the show.
Tuesday March 4, 2014 – 5 Things Happy People Do
- Every wonder why certain people just seem happy all of the time? Find out 5 things that YOU should be doing to find “Your Happy”
- Dr. Oz talks about the deadly strain of H1N1 flu virus and why it has been so deadly this year
- Kidney stone prevention tips (phosphoric acid in dark soda increases risk for kidney stones)
- How to get people to listen to you
Wednesday March, 5, 2014 – 3 Of The Most Toxic Foods You Should Not Eat
- Dr. Oz will be talking about the three most toxic foods that just may surprise you
- Dr. Oz talks about the signs to look for that will tell you when it’s time to go to the ER
- A medical condition that leads to unwanted hair and what you can do about it.
- The sneaky stimulant that you may be consuming that is causing you to have sleep problems at night.
- 20 second fat blast! – Fitness guru talks about how you can blast away your fat in 20 seconds!
Dr. Oz Thursday March 6, 2014 – Smoking Alcohol Dangers
- Have you ever heard about people “smoking alcohol?” It’s a growing trend that has Dr. Oz concerned. Dr. Oz invites addiction specialist Brad Lamm on to the show to talk about the dangers of smoking alcohol and why people do it.
- Give your memory a boost in just one day
- Snacks that will take inches off your waistline.
- Do dogs have high cholesterol? Dr. Oz invites Dr. Marty Becker on to the show to talk about why most breeds of dogs are at high risk for high cholesterol. Find out if your breed of dog may have high cholesterol and what you can do to keep your dog healthy.
Friday March 7, 2014 – 5 Fixes For Health Complaints
- Dr. Oz shares all natural remedies for the most common health complaints like stress, aches and pains, immune system problems, losing weight, etc…
- Salt Bombs in your medicine? Find out which medicines are loaded with sodium
- What is your “Snacking Personality?” Snacking is the most important part of a diet. It can make or break a diet and determine if your weight loss plan will be successful or not. Find out what your “snacking personality” is and purchase the right healthy snacks to fit your personality types.
- 3 Money saving tips at the grocery store
- If you have back pain you can still exercise. You just have to know which exercises you can do. Low impact exercises that people with back pain can still do.